This tier 2 consultancy is looking to expand their award-winning team and bring on board an actuarial analyst to get involved in advising clients across investing assets, de-risking, longevity, risk management!
Renowned for fostering a distinct and inclusive corporate culture that places a strong emphasis on collaboration, innovation, and employee well-being. The company's culture promotes a sense of community, where all team members are encouraged to share their knowledge and ideas, thereby creating a dynamic and vibrant workplace.
As an Actuarial Consultant within the Pensions team, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a deep expertise in specialised areas to assist consultants in problem identification and new business opportunities.
- Staying up to date on field developments and informing the team about client-affecting changes while monitoring market trends.
- Simplifying technical pension subjects for client communication and marketing material.
- Identifying, managing, and developing Actuarial/Employer Consulting products, communicating updates to PATC and the Corporate Consulting Board.
- Contributing to tool development, standardising procedures, and enhancing Intranet sites.
If this opportunity aligns with your career aspirations and your qualifications match our requirements, we encourage you to apply today.
- Actuarial Analyst making good progress through IFoA exams, with a minimum of 2 years experience in the pensions market.
- Strong knowledge of defined benefits, defined contribution, longevity swaps, buy-in and/or buy-outs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full right to work within the U.K., with recent experience operating within the U.K. markets.
Apply today and a member of our team will reach out to discuss further.