Ready for a change?
This boutique consultancy is seeking a FIA or CFA qualified individual to join their award-winning investment team, as a Senior Defined Benefits Investment Consultant.
As part of the team, you’ll be involved in providing clients with sophisticated investment strategy advice for both defined benefit and defined contribution pension schemes. You’ll use a collaborative approach, working with the wider business to provide comprehensive journey planning for defined benefit pension schemes, along with specialised guidance on buy-outs and implementing sustainable investment strategies.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Formulating and delivering advice to clients in meetings.
- Manage a diverse client portfolio ranging from £10m to £1bn+.
- Support Partners on larger clients, gaining exposure to various investment strategies.
- Mentor junior team members and take on managerial responsibilities as needed.
- Contribute to business development by creating high-quality tenders, fostering client relationships, and participating in pitches.
- Play a strategic role in the business, engaging in cutting-edge research and development, developing new consultancy offerings, and leading new business strategies.
If this opportunity aligns with your career aspirations and your qualifications match our requirements, we encourage you to apply today.
- FIA/CFA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within investment consultancy.
- Strong knowledge of Defined Benefits pension schemes.
- Innate ability for problem solving.
- Great communication skills, with an ability to maintain and develop relationships with clients and stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Full right to work within the U.K., with recent experience operating within the U.K. markets.
Apply today and a member of our team will reach out to discuss further.