Ready for a change?
This boutique consultancy is seeking a FIA or CFA qualified individual to join their award-winning investment team, as a Defined Benefits Investment Consultant.
As part of the team, you’ll be involved in providing clients with sophisticated investment strategy advice for both defined benefit and defined contribution pension schemes. You’ll use a collaborative approach, working with the wider business to provide comprehensive journey planning for defined benefit pension schemes, along with specialised guidance on buy-outs and implementing sustainable investment strategies.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Delivering bespoke advice to clients across the market of varying sizes.
- Supporting senior consultants on solutions and investment strategies for the firm’s larger accounts (£300m+).
- Getting involved in cutting-edge research and development, focusing on sustainable investment approaches, and exploring emerging markets like Capital-Backed Journey Plans.
- You can also explore various areas of expertise aligned with your interests, while meeting our overall business needs.
If this opportunity aligns with your career aspirations and your qualifications match our requirements, we encourage you to apply today.
- FIA/CFA qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within investment consultancy.
- Strong knowledge of Defined Benefits pension schemes.
- Innate ability for problem solving.
- Great communication skills, with an ability to maintain and develop relationships with clients and stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Full right to work within the U.K., with recent experience operating within the U.K. markets.
Apply today and a member of our team will reach out to discuss further.