Senior Pensions Administrator sought for by a market-leading Consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate with significant experience working on Pension scheme administration to join them as a Senior Pension Administrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is has strong analytical and communication techniques join a market-leading Consulting as a Senior Pension Administrator.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pension Administrator:
- Carry out complex pension administration tasks and calculations accurately
- Accountable for making sure client work is processed promptly and meets the target deadlines
- Supervising the training of junior colleagues
- Managing work to meet service level agreements and maintain client satisfaction
Key Experience of the Senior Pension Administrator:
- Significant experience working with Pension schemes
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ablity to supervise other colleagues
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Senior Pension Administrator as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Pension Administrator at a market-leading Consultancy, then please apply with your CV below or contact Megan Farmer.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.