Pricing Actuary position: Reinsurance | P&C | Zurich based
Are you looking for a business who have aggressive growth plans? Somewhere who can develop your skills and offer you a range of future progression opportunities?
The business in question is well known for their technology and innovation and in my opinion, clearly stand out from the rest. The business has over 15 offices across the globe and have recently opened a new arm in Switzerland to continue the growth. Over the next few years, they have aggressive growth plans to expand this office which will create further senior positions and line management opportunities quickly.
This also offers a unique opportunity as you will get chance to work alongside the team in London whilst operating across the Marine, Casualty, Property and Cyber lines of business.
If you are looking to work alongside the Chief Pricing Actuary and work in a business who are experiencing rapid growth, then this might be the opportunity for you.
- Your focus will be the across a P&C portfolio
- You will be responsible for developing the pricing models, showing your ability to solve problems.
- You will actively engage with the Underwriters, and fellow actuaries, whilst showing an ability to ask insightful questions.
- You will need to clearly communicate your pricing and structuring to stakeholders, explain your rationale behind your decisions.
- You will visit clients to build on relationships, understanding their motivations and further understand their business needs and requirements
- Experience in P&C would be a massive advantage
- Someone with experience within Reinsurance
- Min 2/3 years of experience