Actuarial Reserving Analyst sought for by a market-leading General Insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate with experience in Actuarial Reserving to join them as an Actuarial Reserving Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has great communication and technical skills to join a market-leading insurer as an Actuarial Reserving Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Reserving Analyst:
- Develop and maintain actuarial models for reserving and financial reporting purposes
- Analyse and interpret data to identify trends and patterns
- Collaborate with underwriting and claims to ensure accurate reserving
- Communicate results and finding to senior management and other stakeholders
- Conducting Capital Modelling, assessing future losses and Reserves volatility
Key Experience of the Actuarial Reserving Analyst:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Insurance Reserving
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in Reserving within General Insurance would be highly advantageous
- 2:1 or above in a highly numeric degree (or equivalent) such as Mathematics would be preferable
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Reserving Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Reserving Analyst at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Williams.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.