Clarence George is working on an exciting new opportunity with a market-leading Life Consolidator for the role of Pricing Transactions Associate. This role will be based in Bermuda, and provides an exceptional chance for an individual to join a dynamic and hands-on team.
- Exposure to a wide variety of areas, including pricing, origination, reinsurance transactions and risk analysis
- Opportunity for client exposure, to get stuck into market research and to be involved with strategy development
- Pricing new business across the Group, with an additional focus on business optimisation
- Work closely with Chief Pricing Actuary
- Our client is very flexible on experience: they are looking for ambitious individuals with 2-5 years experience in insurance, asset management or banking
- Looking for an individual who is keen to grow, learn and develop - there is a clear development path in place for this role
Should you be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply to this advert directly, and Clarence George would be happy to provide further information.