Clarence George is working with a market-leading reinsurer to find an ambitious life insurance/reinsurance expert to join their Flow Reinsurance team and support the global development and execution of reinsurance transactions. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, with high earning potential and unrivalled opportunities to fast-track your career.
- Play a key role in all stages of a transaction process, from initial client prospecting to product development, bidding, transaction structuring and contract negotiation
- Manage and support a variety of prestigious clients through activities such as reinsurance structuring, collateral structuring, and product development initiatives
- Enjoy visibility of a vast range of regions, with the opportunity to participate in all markets
- 7+ years' experience in life insurance/reinsurance
- Actuarial designation or CFA preferred
- Transaction structuring or product experience preferred
- Ability to interact with clients and form ideas on how to support reinsurance transactions
Should this role be of interest, please apply to this advertisement directly, and Clarence George will reach out to provide further insight into the role and relocation.