This is a great opportunity for a Nearly-Newly Qualified Actuary to join an award-winning life insurance team, that boasts a collaborative and supportive culture. With flexible working allowing you to shape your working day and uncapped progression opportunities, this role can propel your career without compromising your work-life balance.
In this role, you'll be pivotal in delivering high-quality support to insurance and reinsurance clients globally, both through consulting and client secondments. You’ll build and maintain client relationships, alongside identifying and nurturing new consultancy opportunities.
You'll also contribute to the company’s broader reach by promoting its insurance services, which may include conference speaking and article contributions if you so desire.
If the above opportunity has piqued your interest and you’d like to find out more, apply today and a member of our team will reach out.
What the ideal profile candidate looks like:
- Nearly-Newly qualified actuary with a minimum of 2 years professional experience, either working at a life (re)insurer or consultancy.
- A good understanding of Solvency II.
- Knowledgeable of the challenges of the U.K. life insurance market.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full right to work within the U.K.
With interviews looking to commence over the upcoming weeks, don’t hesitate to apply today!