pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a nearly/newly qualified Actuary for a growing mutual insurer in Glasgow.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
* Playing a key role in the management of the valuation process and checking results to support the Valuation Manager
* Completing and checking annual experience analysis for assumption setting
* Continued improvement of valuation processes and controls
* Preparing and presenting reports to senior stakeholders and committees
* Mentoring more junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary or those close to qualifying. Previous experience of Solvency II and Financial Reporting is highly desirable. The role will require 2 days per week in the Glasgow office.
To apply for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information on the role, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 6941 or email@example.com