MERJE are working alongside a major General Insurance brand, looking for an Actuarial Pricing Manager.
This role will lead on the management and delivery of Pricing structures and forecasts for the Personal Lines function. Working in collaboration with the Head of Pricing, you will look to incorporate automation tools within the overall function to deliver best in class results. The wider Pricing function will provide data and information to enhance the Pricing models regularly.
What are we looking for from you?
- Strong technical GI Pricing background, combined with an inquisitive approach to learn further.
- Management responsibility of a handful of Analysts/Senior Analyst.
- Ability to support the Head of the function.
- Exposure and interest to Machine Learning
- Qualified Actuary or extensive experience within General Insurance, ideally Personal Lines.
- Data Science skills, beneficial but not essential