Clarence George is working with a market-leading reinsurer to find an ambitious junior actuary with strong knowledge of Python who can provide guidance and team leadership in implementing Python within their valuations team. This is a fantastic opportunity for actuaries to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, with high earning potential and unrivalled opportunities to fast-track your career.
- Manage and report on inforce block annuity business
- Provide team leadership in Python, developing new tools, optimising code and helping to build team knowledge
- Flat-structured environment, communicating with senior management and stakeholders
- Part/nearly/newly qualified actuary
- Willing to be flexible on experience if the candidate has the desired Python ability
- This role can be based in Bermuda (visa sponsorship provided), Toronto (visa sponsorship not provided), or the US (visa sponsorship not provided)
Should this role be of interest, please apply to this advertisement directly, and Clarence George will reach out to provide further insight to the role and relocation.