Clarence George is working on an exciting opportunity with a market leading Insurer/Asset Manager on a newly created Manager position within a team that focuses on new assets for the Shareholder business. The focus of this team is to deliver new investment initiatives across various stages: analysis, proposal and implementation.
- Likely to be a qualified Actuary/CFA
- Experience within a BPA environment would be highly desirable
- Understanding of an insurance balance sheet and investments around regulatory parameters (Solvency II)
- Exposure to asset classes attractive to Life Insurers would be beneficial (Private Credit/Debt, Illiquid Assets)
- Highly commercial able to manage multiple workstreams and projects simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder experience would be desirable
This is an exciting opportunity with both career as well as financial benefits for strong performers. You will be part of a newly created and growing team and business within a rapidly growing area of the UK Insurance market. Please get in touch to learn more about this opportunity.