Clarence George is currently working on behalf of a leading a leading insurer/asset manager who are looking for an Analyst to join their dynamic investment team. The aim of this role is to ensure that private loans are appropriately monitored with a particular focus on credit portfolios.
Please find further details outlined below:
- Process amendments, waivers and consents (AWCs) and support the Asset Manager on negotiations with borrowers
- Review of compliance certificates and financial information budgets to monitor the performance of special situation assets
- Fantastic progression opportunities and exposure to the wider business
- Ideally 2-4 years of experience
- Understanding of credit risk in a private loan portfolio
- Open to a wide range of backgrounds including banking, insurance, credit ratings and asset management
- Full support for an investment qualification such as CFA, CAIA
- Friendly, supportive and collegiate work environment. Lots of work events with a great social scene
- Great benefits package with attractive bonus potential
- Excellent steppingstone in other areas in the Chief Investment Office – ESG, Trading, Origination, Portfolio Management
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly.