*** SENIOR CONSULTING ACTUARY - GLOBAL CONSULTANCY - MULTI-DISCIPLINARY EXPOSURE ***
This business is looking to support and innovate processes across their global sites, as well as work across a range of speciality lines, so this exciting opportunity is perfect for a driven individual who wants to have progression opportunities across the organisation. This company is offering hybrid working from their central London office, and strive to provide a good work/life balance for everyone in their company.
- Work closely with underwriters and the pricing team to propose and implement bespoke pricing plans;
- Assisting with the creation of pricing models, with a focus on demand modelling;
- Identifying and assessing strategic growth opportunities to fully understand the market;
- Suggest ways that the company can grow in line with trends and demands.
- A nearly qualified or newly qualified actuary (1-2 years PQE) with general insurance experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in pricing, capital or reserving;
- Right to work in the UK;