Our client is a disruptor in insurtech, providing innovative insurance solutions.
What You'll Be Working On:
As the Head of Capital Modelling, you'll report directly to the Risk Director and work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders, including colleagues from Group, regulators, and other external parties. You'll be an integral part of the Risk Team, working alongside ERM and Risk Aggregation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting the capital modelling agenda, ensuring alignment with business and regulatory requirements.
- Developing the capital strategy by gaining a deep understanding of future funding needs, conducting performance analysis, and providing management information for risk initiatives and business plans.
- Forecasting capital requirements.
- Overseeing the maintenance and development of the Group's risk and capital modelling capabilities, supporting their Risk Management Framework, and ensuring the production of regulatory capital submissions and internal management information.
- Leading and inspiring the Capital Modelling team to achieve their best.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.