Are you a qualified Actuary with a hunger for growth and development? Do you crave a dynamic, close-knit team that values collaboration and learning?
In this role, you'll be the right-hand person to our client's Head of Reserving for IFRS 17 and related areas. You will become the linchpin between the Finance teams and other Group Functions, playing a vital role in all things Actuarial.
Your mission will involve the design and execution of process efficiencies relating to IFRS 17, SII, and Reserving, among other related areas.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and enhancing the Group's IFRS 17, reserving, and technical provisions processes while ensuring strict compliance with internal policies and external regulatory standards.
- Constantly evaluating and challenging actuarial processes, ensuring that suggestions and concerns are addressed promptly.
- Validating results and consolidating impacts across different classes to assess their overall effects at both the Group and Entity levels.
- Providing robust support for the valuation of technical provisions on a Solvency II basis for each syndicate.
- Playing a pivotal role in the implementation of IFRS 17, including the design and development of necessary solutions.
Our client's Actuarial team is a force of nature, equipping underwriters with data-driven insights that drive better decision-making.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.