Eames Consulting has partnered with one of the world's leading Specialty Insurers in the search for an Exposure Management Developer within their Catastrophe Exposure Management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Catastrophe/ Exposure Manager Analyst with 1-2 years' experience looking to move into a more technical and coding focused role.
- Report and develop BI dashboards
- Create GIS dashboards for underwriting and exposure management functions
- On-board new lines of business and exposures by streamlining processes
- Compile and validate aggregation results
- Assist with Exposure Management during busy periods
- Creative focus and ability to take on technical projects
- High competency in BI analytics, Python, R, SQL, and Geospatial software
- Exposure or Catastrophe Modelling experience with RMS or AIR is preferred
To learn more do not hesitate to contact me.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.