Ogden Scott is currently working in partnership with a global (re)insurance company who are seeking an Actuarial Analyst to join their Pricing team.
This business is looking to support and innovate processes across their global sites, as well as work across a range of speciality lines, so this exciting opportunity is perfect for a driven individual who wants to have progression opportunities across the organisation. This company is offering hybrid working from their central London office, and strive to provide a good work/life balance for everyone in their company.
- Work closely with underwriters and the pricing team to propose and implement bespoke pricing plans;
- Assist with maintaining and developing client relationships, and help to develop new business;
- Identifying and assessing strategic growth opportunities to fully understand the market;
- Suggest ways that the company can grow in line with trends and demands.
- 2-4 years of experience in the London market;
- Client facing experience and a commercial mind set;
- Making good progress with the IFoA exams;
- Right to work in the UK;
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to the link on this page.