Clarence George is currently working with a key player in the bulk annuity insurance market with a strong foothold in the industry to find a Quant to join their Business Partnering team, ahead of the upcoming Solvency UK implementation.
- Maintain, develop, and manage Solvency Matching Adjustment models
- Collaborate closely with the Investment team to ensure compliance with PRA tests
- Manage and enhance Stress and Scenario Testing Asset Modelling System
- Provide support to the wider Business Partnering Team as needed
- Engage in a mix of business-as-usual (BAU) activities and project work
- 3+ years of experience in either actuarial, insurance, banking or investment
- Strong quantitative background with a quantitative degree. An actuarial or CQF qualification is an added plus
- A solid understanding of the asset space, including credit and swap derivatives (desirable but not essential)
- Proficient programming skills in languages such as Python, C++, R, MatLab or similar
- Experience in ALM (Asset Liability Management) is another plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quant to join a fast-growing and market-leading Insurer, and get exposure to asset work, whilst collaborating with a variety of teams within the business. Please apply below to find out more about this supportive and dynamic team.