Clarence George is working on an exceptional opportunity to find an Assistant Director - Risk to join a prestigious client in Bermuda.
- Oversee a variety of areas, including reserving, underwriting, risk aggregating processes and the assessment of capital requirements
- Play a key role in optimising statistical and financial analytics
- Represent the company at national and international meetings, and develop relationships with key individuals inthe reinsurance market
- 10+ years' experience
- Fellow of an actuarial institute
- Opportunity to work remotely for up to 6 months off-island
- Exceptionally low-tax, unparalleled progression and island lifestyle
Should this role be of interest, please apply to this advert, and Clarence George would be happy to provide further information and set up an introductory call.