Actuarial Manager sought for by a leading General Insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who has a significant amount of Reserving experience to join them as an Actuarial Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has experience managing or mentoring individuals and leading by example to join as an Actuarial Manager.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Manager:
- Help manage and review reserve exercises, prepare reports explaining results and related analyses.
- Conduct detailed claims analysis, communicate insights to the business.
- Assist in department transformation projects and strategic priorities.
- Review work, prepare clear communications to present results.
- Manage analysts, provide feedback, and support staff development.
Key Experience of the Actuarial Manager:
- Extensive knowledge of General Insurance and Actuarial work, including Reserving and Pricing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in managing and mentoring others, leading by example, and managing performance.
- Strong communication skills, preparing and presenting technical reports for non-actuarial stakeholders.
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Manager as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Manager at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Megan Farmer.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.