Capital Analyst sought after by a renowned London Market insurer. Our client are looking for an experienced analyst who is looking to pursue a career in Actuarial, to join their Capital Modelling and Risk Analytics team as a Capital Analyst.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Actuary looking to gain a deep understanding of how the Capital and Risk function operates at a London Market firm.
Responsibilities of the Capital Analyst:
- Supporting the development of new processes or improvement of current processes for greater efficiency.
- Communicate model output and changes to key stakeholders and to governance committees as required.
- Working across all risk areas: Insurance Risk, including Cat and Non-Cat risk, Market Risk, Credit Risk and Operational Risks.
Key Experience of the Capital Analyst:
- 1-2 years of post-graduate Actuarial experience.
- Experience using programming languages such as VBA, R or Python.
- Effective verbal and written communication scheme.
Our client hopes to recruit a strong Capital Analyst as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Capital Analyst at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.