Aptuary is working with a specialist consultancy who are looking for a Senior Reserving Actuary to manage multiple consultancy projects within their Non-Life team.
- Part-qualified to senior actuarial student consultant with an entrepreneurial streak
- Previous Non-Life reserving and capital consultancy experience
- Adaptable and has a willingness to travel (if required)
- General Insurance industry experience in consulting or General (re)insurance roles.
- Proven experience of General Insurance reserving techniques and IFRS 17 implementation.
- Knowledge of Solvency II or similar solvency regimes, financial modelling, and risk management techniques.
- Exposure to General Insurance Pricing techniques.
- Proven experience in leading a team and delivering projects.
If you like the sound of this role, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.