Aptuary is working with a leading international consultancy who are looking for a Senior Actuarial Manager to lead their Non-Life team in Bermuda.
- Participation in the completion and auditing of loss reserve studies for reinsurance companies domiciled on the island
- Performance of loss reserve studies for captive insurers
- Participation in pricing, risk transfer and internal audit projects
- Conducting reinsurance pricing and special actuarial projects
Qualifications / Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of Actuarial experience within the Non-Life / P&C (re)insurance industry, or consulting experience as Manager within a Big 4
- Strong P&C reserving abilities and willingness to work in other areas of P&C insurance
- Fully Qualified Actuary of the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries, UK (IFoA) exams (or from any other recognized, equivalent actuarial professional body)
- Adaptable and has a willingness to travel (if required)
If you like the sound of this role, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.