Clarence George is working with an exceptional new reinsurer in Bermuda to find an ambitious actuary for a Director position. The firm is demonstrating exciting growth, having completed numerous transactions and tripling its balance sheet.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks in areas such as valuation, inforce management, capital management and investment-related tasks
- Automate processes, innovate actuarial modelling and develop new models
- Take ownership of processes and projects and oversee junior members of the team
- Have exceptional C-suite exposure within a flat-structured and close-knit team
- Enjoy a broad and hands-on role, with no risk of getting siloed and a huge variety of work
- 6+ years' experience in life (re)insurance
- Collaborative and motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Axis and annuity experience essential
- US GAAP and US Stat experience preferred
There are many benefits to working in Bermuda, such as:
- High earning potential in an ultra-low tax environment
- Unrivalled opportunities to fast-track your career
- Warm weather climate and great outdoor lifestyle
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please apply to this advert and Clarence George would be happy to set up an introductory call.