Gravitas is currently partnered with multiple market-leading pensions consultancies, that are seeking part-qualified actuaries to join across multiple teams. Wherever your career ambitions may lie, we’re confident that we have an opportunity that will suit you.
With exams fast approaching, most people are hesitant to start applying to new roles. However, with the summer holidays slowing down internal processes, and client’s wiliness to be accommodating to candidate’s exam schedules, there is no need to worry about interviews interfering with your exam preparation.
If you’re considering making a change, we’re keen to connect and provide you with opportunities that are tailored to your aspirations and goals. If you’re profile is like that below, apply today and we’ll be in contact soon.
- Actuarial analyst making good progress through their IFoA exams.
- A minimum of 18 months professional experience within the U.K. Pensions and/or Investment market.
- A good understanding of any of the following areas: defined benefits, defined contributions, GMPe, buy-in, buy-out, and/or risk transfer.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Full right to work within the U.K.
Apply today to avoid missing out on your next role!