Fairbank Partners are currently recruiting for a role which sits within Finance in the Capital Investments team of our client.
- The team spans two disciplines – traditional investment asset type work then the actuarial side of the team which is where this role sits.
- Currently going through an internal model application process (IMAP)
- Has an internal model used to measure capital
- The investment team own market risk component and ESG component
- So this role will be involved in helping to validate and document the internal model processes, involved in process improvement for internal model and quarterly updates
- Familiar with actuarial concepts relating to Capital modelling and familiar with investments to a certain extent And how will impact ICR
- Validate ES every Q and updating market risk ICR
- Need someone who can look and understand the economic generator outputs which if liability may not be as close to that
The hiring manager came from Life insurance in an investments team in a life insurer, then spent time in reserving and capital roles then moved back to investment side then investment consultancy
The person for this role doesn’t need Lloyds/London market. More important to have market risk/ESG experience in general.
Does not need someone to be qualified but just someone comfortable with actuarial concepts
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.