Clarence George are working with an industry-leading Consultancy who are looking for outstanding Life Actuaries across Senior Consultant / Manager grades. They have an enviable clientele and are continually engaged in varied, cutting-edge projects.
A successful candidate could get access to projects spanning across:
- IFRS 17 and Solvency II
- Reinsurance and Capital Management
- ALM and Investment
- Internal Model Validation
- AI and Robotics
The ideal candidate:
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with up to 3 years' PQE
- Proved track record of strong exam pass success, ideally first-time passes
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at a global consultancy, gain exposure to a wide range of sectors and network with industry-leading professionals. Please apply directly to discuss this role further with a member of CG.