We are working with a boutique consulting firm, who are very keen to recruit an Actuarial Consultant/Manager for their well established and highly successful Life Insurance team with a focus on actuarial transformation.
The Actuarial Consultant will support the delivery of work designed to improve the actuarial performance for their clients through process improvements,
system enhancements and implementation of an adequate control framework. The Actuarial Consultant will need strong modelling skills, developing as well as running models in Prophet RAFM and/or Mo.net.
· Deliver concurrent client and internal Group projects to a high standard.
· Manage the day-to-day project activities and allocate project resources appropriately.
· Provide quality control of project deliverables completed by the consultants and analysts.
· Present findings and recommended solution to the client alongside Client Service Director.
· Gather and draft detailed business requirements and specifications.
· Escalate project risk and issues to Client Service Director.
· Develop innovative solutions for clients and the Group.
· Manage and develop direct reports
· Complete and update development plans
In return, the client will provide a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible working and a great working environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.