Clarence George is working exclusively with one of the top global Management Consultancies, who are currently on the lookout for first-class individuals to join their dynamic Insurance & Asset Management team across a range of seniority levels.
Given the market-leading consulting services they provide, they are looking for career-driven individuals with not only a strong academic background and professional experience, but who are also in the top quartile of talent in the industry.
This company has been known for being able to provide a fast track to C-Suite. Many ex-consultants are now CEO’s, CFO’s, CRO’s and MD’s within Commerce & Industry.
To give further insight to the role:
- They work in smaller, more senior teams; you would have exposure to top-tier life insurers and composites, reporting to clients at the C-Suite/Board level
- Working in the ALM, Capital, Investment Risk and Finance team, which has a fascinating mix of both actuarial and non-actuarial members, allowing for a diverse and dynamic team experience
- Varied projects encompassing risk management, capital optimisation and financial effectiveness
- Opportunity for fast progression within the company, with emphasis placed on add-value work and making your voice heard
- The chance to manage individuals and develop long-lasting relationships with clients, working closely with them to identify their needs and develop strategies for change
If you feel that you have what it takes then we would be interested in speaking to you. Next step? Please apply online now for immediate consideration.