Clarence George is working with a leading PE-backed Consolidator who is looking to hire a Credit Risk professional to join the Group Financial risk team. This individual will act as a subject matter expert across credit risk and liaise closely with their PE counterpart on risk matters specific to Credit (public and private).
- 10+ years working in a credit risk environment within the financial sector (prior insurance background is not a key requirement)
- Knowledge and experience of corporate credit exposure, fundamental credit analysis and internal credit ratings
- Familiarity with capital modelling for credit risk
- Familiarity with EU Solvency II and/or BMA regulations
- Able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Prior managerial responsibilities would be beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity to act as a subject matter expert and be a key presence for Credit within the Group CRO function. Please get in touch to learn more about this opportunity.