- APR LLP
- Roles are available in London and Edinburgh, but client projects could be UK-wide
- £40-£55k depending on experience, plus bonus and profit-share
- Closing date
- 26 Jun 2023
- Actuarial Associate
- General insurance, Life insurance, Management consultancy, Pensions, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Do you want to broaden your actuarial experience before you qualify?
- Are you an actuarial student with one to three years’ experience and strong progress through the exams?
- Are you looking for more variety in your role, exposure to different sectors, or a stronger focus on developing technical skills key to actuarial work of the future?
- Do you have the technical ability, communication skills and confidence to deliver exceptional value on client projects?
If the answer to these questions is Yes, then an Actuarial Associate role at APR could be the perfect fit for you.
As an APR associate you will provide project and consultancy support to a wide range of clients in the Life / Non-life sectors and beyond. Our industry-leading training programme and technical material, coupled with the close support of our high-quality actuarial team, will give you the tools and confidence to show your potential quickly.
Being part of a small but fast-growing business will also give you the opportunity to hone your business skills across a range of wider responsibilities, including:
- Training and management of actuarial staff.
- Technical and business development.
A role at APR will provide a flavour of all areas of actuarial work, give you the variety and challenge your talents deserve, and set you up for a successful and exciting career - both before and after you qualify!
APR has a strong track record of providing high-quality actuarial project solutions to insurance companies and other financial institutions across the UK and beyond.
Our outstanding team of employee consultants allows us to support clients across all of their actuarial needs, in turn giving employees access to some of the most challenging and diverse actuarial projects. This, combined with our renowned training and technical material, flat business structure and involvement of our staff in a range of wider business activities, makes APR an exciting and rewarding place to develop your actuarial career.
- 01235 821 160
Offices in London, Edinburgh and Dublin
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert