- Star Actuarial Futures
- Various / hybrid with 2 days p/w office-based
- £ excellent package
- Closing date
- 26 Jun 2023
- Life insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Do you want to use your application development skills in an actuarial environment, within a leading global organisation?
In this exceptional opportunity, you will be part of a team focused on developing repeatable solutions, translating requests from either client-facing teams or clients directly into analytical and automated solutions that will increase insight, improve efficiency and create a more controlled environment.
You will deliver these solutions using a range of large, complex datasets and tools such as R, SQL and Python and will have significant experience of the end-to-end development cycle of solutions.
Additionally, you will take the lead on developing a new model validation tool that can be used to support the audit of the company's banking clients credit risk models.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected and forward-thinking organization, providing valuable insight and analysis to help the firm make informed decisions.
You will also have the chance to make a real impact within the insurance industry while working with a team of highly experienced and motivated professionals.
There is an excellent salary and full benefits package on offer, including a competitive bonus structure and the role is open to applications from both part-qualified and qualified life actuaries.
Contact us now to grab this outstanding opportunity.
Peter Baker, Partner
M: +44 7860 602 586
Our objective is to become the actuarial recruitment firm of choice for clients and candidates in the UK and overseas.
Our honest approach to recruitment and our market expertise have delivered great results within the actuarial market and we are proud to work with a wide range of leading actuarial employers and candidates.
We provide our clients with the talent they need to realise their business strategy and to date have helped over 160 actuarial employers fill their vacancies. We want to work closely with our clients and our greatest success story to date is having made 50 placements with several clients.
We are experienced in filling vacancies from graduate to Chief Actuary level with permanent packages ranging from £20,000 p.a. to over £300,000 p.a. Our clients include Asset Managers, Insurers, Mutuals, Consultancies, Banks, Brokers and Syndicates.
Our consultants are based throughout the UK, recruit for permanent and interim positions in all sectors of the actuarial market in the UK and overseas and offer a consultancy service on a contingency, retained or search basis.
We continually strive to be the best in the market and with that in mind we only employ high quality recruitment consultants or actuaries directly from industry. Our consultants have over 65 years' experience in technical actuarial roles across insurance, pensions, investment and healthcare. As a result, our understanding of the actuarial market and of actuarial vacancies is based on first-hand experience, industry leading connections and up-to-date market knowledge.
To maintain our knowledge, credibility and visibility, we regularly attend and sponsor and sometimes host industry networking events. For example:
- Our consultants attend the Actuarial Profession's GIRO, Life, Pensions and Momentum Conferences
- Antony Buxton FIA, Managing Director, is a member of the London Market Actuaries Group
- Lance Randles MBA, Associate Director, is co-founder and Treasurer of the Southern African Actuarial ConneXion (SAAX)
- Irene Paterson FFA, Partner, is a member of the Worshipful Company of Actuaries, the first lady to chair the Scottish Actuaries Club, a member of Scottish Independent Actuaries and has represented the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries on the Pension Committee of the Groupe Consultatif as well as the International Actuarial Association
- In a short space of time, we have built strong relationships with both clients and candidates, based on high quality service, trusted advice and excellent results.
2012/13/14/15/16/17/18 - Actuarial Post: Agency of the Year - voted for by candidates
2012 - Incisive Media: Recruiter of Choice - voted for by candidates
6 London Street
New London House
Apply for Actuarial Technology
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert