- Eames Consulting
- London, England
- £90000 - £100000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams)
New role! Pricing Actuary (paying up to £90,000 - £100,000)
Our client, a well-known Lloyd's syndicate, is looking for an analytical Pricing Actuary/Analyst to be part of their Actuarial Analytics team.
This broad role, is an excellent chance for nearly/newly qualified actuaries from ANY background, including those transitioning from Pensions and Life sectors.
- Aid in the development and recalibration of pricing algorithms across all classes
- Clearly communicate key insights and recommendations from pricing reviews to stakeholders, including underwriting, actuarial SMEs, and other analytical teams
- Support the refinement and enhancement of pricing models and tools.
- Nearly/newly qualified actuary
- Any actuarial background
- Python coding skills are advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills, with an emphasis on building effective working relationships across the team and with stakeholders
- Good understanding of the Actuarial department and the role of Pricing Actuary within it
Please get in touch for more details: email@example.com / 07456 961050.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Pricing Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert