Seize the opportunity to become part of this award-winning tier 2 consultancy, where your influence will be instrumental in enhancing the company's reputation in the market and securing new business from both Life and Property & Casualty clients!
As a Senior Consultant within the practice, your work will be centred around insurance investments, including but not limited to ALM, illiquid assets, equity release mortgages, ESG, credit risk management and strategic asset allocation!
In addition to joining a collaborative and inclusive culture, this position offers a range of benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly car allowance
- Cash allowance and performance-based bonus
- 3 days WFH Flexible start and finish times
- An uncapped progression route through the business
- The chance to explore new areas of the market and expand your actuarial skill set expertise
If this opportunity aligns with your career ambitions and interests, and if you meet the following criteria, we encourage you to apply today. Our team will be in touch soon:
- FIA Qualified Actuary with over 6 years’ experience within investments and ALM, within industry and/or consultancy in the U.K.
- Knowledge of Equity Release Mortgages and/or Commercial Real Estate is essential for this position.
- Knowledge of Solvency II and illiquid assets is considered beneficial.
- Great communication skills, with an ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
**Please note that this position does not offer sponsorship currently**