Insurance Investment & ALM Senior Consultant - up to £100,000 + benefits!
- London, Edinburgh & Glasgow
- up to £100,000 + benefits!
- Closing date
- 26 Jun 2023
- Investment, Life insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Seize the opportunity to become part of this award-winning tier 2 consultancy, where your influence will be instrumental in enhancing the company's reputation in the market and securing new business from both Life and Property & Casualty clients!
As a Senior Consultant within the practice, your work will be centred around insurance investments, including but not limited to ALM, illiquid assets, equity release mortgages, ESG, credit risk management and strategic asset allocation!
In addition to joining a collaborative and inclusive culture, this position offers a range of benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly car allowance
- Cash allowance and performance-based bonus
- 3 days WFH Flexible start and finish times
- An uncapped progression route through the business
- The chance to explore new areas of the market and expand your actuarial skill set expertise
If this opportunity aligns with your career ambitions and interests, and if you meet the following criteria, we encourage you to apply today. Our team will be in touch soon:
- FIA Qualified Actuary with over 6 years’ experience within investments and ALM, within industry and/or consultancy in the U.K.
- Knowledge of Equity Release Mortgages and/or Commercial Real Estate is essential for this position.
- Knowledge of Solvency II and illiquid assets is considered beneficial.
- Great communication skills, with an ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
**Please note that this position does not offer sponsorship currently**
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing Actuarial and Tech professionals to our broad client base. We are the #1 Actuarial recruitment company in Asia and one of the fastest growing actuarial teams in the UK.
In an industry with exacting skill parameters, we source quality personnel for niche roles. We regularly host networking events which allow us not only to build unique relationships, but to ensure we are up to date with latest developments and changes in industry. Our experienced consultants embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. It is these values that enable us to provide an unrivalled service to the market.
- 020 3640 9800
6 Bevis Marks
Apply for Insurance Investment & ALM Senior Consultant - up to £100,000 + benefits!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert