Relationship Manager (Onshore)
- Singapore, Singapore River
- £27245.07 - £54490.14 per annum
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- Banking and finance, Investment, Life insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We're searching for driven and skilled relationship managers to join our client's growing team! As a relationship manager, you will be in charge of fostering strong relationships with clients, assisting them in fulfilling their financial objectives and addressing their concerns.
- Understand and address the needs of the client
- Advise and educate customers about the bank's offerings, services, and promotions.
- Identify potential cross selling opportunities to drive sales revenue
- Resolving customer questions and concerns
- Collaborate with other departments to make sure the organization meets clients' expectations.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service/sales related industry
- Knowledge in banking industry will be a plus
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Benefits:
- Uncapped earning potential! You get to control your own income.
- Trainings will be provided to prepare all new hires regardless of experience.
- Friendly and inclusive workplace to ensure maximum employee satisfaction
Interested applicants may send your resumes to Ong Jialing at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing Actuarial and Tech professionals to our broad client base. We are the #1 Actuarial recruitment company in Asia and one of the fastest growing actuarial teams in the UK.
In an industry with exacting skill parameters, we source quality personnel for niche roles. We regularly host networking events which allow us not only to build unique relationships, but to ensure we are up to date with latest developments and changes in industry. Our experienced consultants embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. It is these values that enable us to provide an unrivalled service to the market.
- 020 3640 9800
6 Bevis Marks
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert