Market-leading BPA Provider: Fantastic Modelling Manager Opportunity
- Clarence George
- London (with hybrid-working schedule)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2023
- Life insurance, Pensions, Systems
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is currently working with one of the leaders in the Bulk Purchase Annuities (BPA) space to find a Modelling Manager to join their Capital Insight/Actuarial Team.
As a Modelling Manager, you will be responsible for not only supporting the Head of Actuarial Modelling and Data and ensuring the accurate modelling of associated reinsurance but also for maintaining and developing the main actuarial projection and valuation model.
- Nearly/Newly to up to 5 years’ post-qualified experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience using actuarial modelling software (e.g. RAFM, MoSes, R, Python)
- Knowledge of DB pensions and/or the BPA (Bulk Purchase Annuities) market
- Prior UK financial reporting experience is desirable
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Market-leading BPA Provider: Fantastic Modelling Manager Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert