UW - Cyber
- Oliver James
- Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany / Germany
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are partnering with an exciting Insurance client who is seeking an adaptable and self-motivated French speaking Underwriter that is looking to join a growing business with an ever-expanding portfolio.
**REMOTE WORKING ACROSS GERMANY**
* Underwrite European open-market business, with focus on expanding the French territory Cyber book.
* Analyse risk, carry out policy reviews and outlay pricing
* Liaise with brokers
* Assist on divisional planning and strategy whilst developing new business and products
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years Underwriting experience ideally within Cyber OR 3+ years within (Re)Insurance with a keen interest to develop into the cyber space
- Strong written and oral communication skills, both in French and English, additional languages are a plus.
- Highly focused and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to adapt to new situations
- Competency in policy drafting
If this role sounds interesting to you, please contact me on +49 69 566089886
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Apply for UW - Cyber
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert