Accounting Manager (retail bank)
- Hong Kong
- £4221.79 - £6227.14 per annum
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- Banking and finance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- To manage the financial accounts, payments, product control or financial reporting of the bank including establish and maintain financial account controlling standards, control payments, perform valuation and validation on treasury products, front to back position break reconciliation, profit attribution analysis, balance sheet reporting and analysis, internal financial reporting and external disclosure, etc., and able to adapt to different bank's policy, procedures quickly.
- Drive the setup of new controls framework and implementation either due to regulatory changes or new business. Provide clear advice on control implication, as well as impact on new business / new product.
- Lead discussions on change initiatives, articulate clearly the user requirements, participate and provide input and solutions to new business/products/initiatives.
- Review on accounting and product control policies to comply with relevant accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Statistic or relevant disciplines
- Professional qualifications in HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, FRM or equivalent is preferred;
- At least 5 years bank's financial accounting management, payments, product control or financial reporting
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and practical skill in VBA & SQL is an advantage;
Interested parties please click 'Apply Now' or send an updated CV to email@example.com. For any queries, please contact Derek at +852 3896 2509 for a confidential discussion.
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing Actuarial and Tech professionals to our broad client base. We are the #1 Actuarial recruitment company in Asia and one of the fastest growing actuarial teams in the UK.
In an industry with exacting skill parameters, we source quality personnel for niche roles. We regularly host networking events which allow us not only to build unique relationships, but to ensure we are up to date with latest developments and changes in industry. Our experienced consultants embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. It is these values that enable us to provide an unrivalled service to the market.
- 020 3640 9800
6 Bevis Marks
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert