- Oliver James
- Vaud, Lausanne, Switzerland / Zürich, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
What to anticipate in this role:
In this position, your responsibilities will involve collaborating with colleagues to devise and execute solutions for the challenges faced by prominent companies in Switzerland and their pension funds.
* Providing advice to pension funds and companies regarding the assessment of pension obligations for financial reporting.
* Engaging in strategic decision-making and risk management.
* Taking charge of actuarial projects and offering guidance to less experienced colleagues.
* Proactively advising clients on pension fund-related matters and identifying opportunities to integrate our services with other consulting offerings.
* Collaborating within a team to support the implementation of these opportunities.
* Actively contributing to marketing and research activities to foster the growth of the team.
What we expect from you:
* You are a highly motivated individual who enjoys quantitative modelling and possesses relevant training.
* You are a certified or partially certified actuary (with a recognised actuary association) and possess 5-10 years of professional experience in evaluating Swiss pension plans according to Swiss GAAP / FER26, as well as international accounting standards IFRS and US-GAAP. Familiarity with investments and asset-liability models would be advantageous.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are a given for you. Proficiency in both German and English is essential, while knowledge of French is beneficial.
* You thrive in a team-oriented environment and are excited to collaborate with colleagues and customers from Switzerland and abroad.
* You possess strong project management and organisational skills, along with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
On offer is a diverse and stimulating role within a dynamic and international work environment. You will find a professional setting with employees who eagerly await your proficient support and friendly disposition. Long-term collaboration, a cooperative team culture, and effective knowledge management are our foremost priorities. The workplace is conveniently located in the heart of Zurich, with support for flexible and hybrid work models.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Apply for Pensions Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert