Asset & Liability Management (M-SM)
- Hong Kong
- £5277.24 - £8443.59 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Banking and finance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Review and establish the policies and procedures in respect of liquidity risk and interest rate risk monitoring in compliance with the guidelines of HKMA Supervisory Policy Manual. Assist in the formulation of capital management system for assessing the capital adequacy of the bank in relation to its overall risk profile in accordance with the requirements of Basel III.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, or related disciplines; preferably with professional qualification in CFA / FRM;
- At least 4 years banking experience in capital management / liquidity / interest rate risk management for banking book;
- Candidate with experience in interest rate risk management or capital management will be considered in first priority;
- Substantial knowledge in Basel III IRRBBor Basel III CAR or Basel III LCR and relevant HKMA regulatory requirements is essential;
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; Proven analytical skills in forecasting and modeling; independent and possession of good problem-solving ability;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite; knowledge in SAS / ALM system and Oracle application is highly preferable;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
Interested parties please click 'Apply Now' or send an updated CV to email@example.com. For any queries, please contact Derek at +852 3896 2509 for a confidential discussion.
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing Actuarial and Tech professionals to our broad client base. We are the #1 Actuarial recruitment company in Asia and one of the fastest growing actuarial teams in the UK.
In an industry with exacting skill parameters, we source quality personnel for niche roles. We regularly host networking events which allow us not only to build unique relationships, but to ensure we are up to date with latest developments and changes in industry. Our experienced consultants embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. It is these values that enable us to provide an unrivalled service to the market.
- 020 3640 9800
6 Bevis Marks
Apply for Asset & Liability Management (M-SM)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert