Manager- Life Actuarial
- London, England / Birmingham, England, West Midlands / Scotland, Edinburgh
- pension, allowances
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Investment, Life insurance, Management consultancy, Pensions, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Our client is a leading consulting firm. They are looking for qualified or nearly qualified actuary in life insurance field to join the team in supporting variety of assignments, including but not limited to
- Finance Transformation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Modelling
- Actuarial modelling
- Embedded value
- Nearly qualified or qualified actuary. Experiences in UK Life insurance market.
- Experience in either proxy modelling, risk modelling, matching adjustment work or Solvency II/economic capital reporting.
- Experience of changing or implementing actuarial reporting processes, specifically Solvency II and/or IFRS17
- Familiar with actuarial modelling software such as R, Python
- Candidate with less experiences would be considered as Senior Consultant.
Please contact Cynthia Chui at for more info.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Manager- Life Actuarial
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert