Associate consultant - GI Actuarial
- London, England, City of London
- £40000 - £80000 per annum + Full study support
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
We have partnered with a leading consultancy to find an Associate Consultant who is currently pursuing their actuarial qualification and is looking to join their growing Insurance and Financial Services team. Assisting the Partners, Directors, and Consultants with a variety of tasks is part of the job. The position will primarily support non-life growth, such as that of Lloyd's and the London Market. The role also includes, but is not limited to:
- Helping to identify and develop consulting opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Providing high-quality support to insurance and reinsurance clients in the UK and around the world, either as a consultant or through secondment to the client, and completing projects on time and within budget.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with nominated clients in the non-life sector, as well as developing a strong network of contacts in the insurance industry.
- Working collaboratively across the IFS team and with our digital teams to complete cross-practice projects.
- Assisting in the promotion of our insurance offerings to a broader audience, including assistance with the writing of articles and presentations.
Please apply for further information.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Associate consultant - GI Actuarial
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert