- London, England
- £40000 - £70000 per annum + Full study support
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
We have partnered with a leading Lloyd's syndicate to find them a Capital Analyst to join their rapidly growing Capital Modelling team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to broaden their capital experience with some of the market's best capital actuaries. This role includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Model development work to ensure that the internal model remains accurate and compliant with the tests and standards of Solvency II.
- Data manipulation for use in the wider internal model including the model parameterisation processes, ensuring all data feeds to the internal model are accurate and auditable.
- Participation in the annual parameterisation of the internal model across all risk areas.
- Working with underwriters to support premium risk parameterisation, and working with reinsurance teams to support reinsurance modelling.
- Involvement in the primary validation of the internal model, which includes the design and execution of validation testing, the creation of validation testing schedules, the creation of draft papers/reports, and the creation of documentation.
Please apply for further information.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Capital Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert