Actuarial Pricing Analyst and Data Scientist
- England, London
- £40000 - £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
We have partnered with a leading London insurer to find them a Data or Pricing analyst to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to pursue a career as an actuarial technician or data analyst. This role provides support for rate making analyses, implementation of pricing & data tools and template automation. Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparing data & templates for International rate reviews and account pricing using Alteryx and Excel.
- Enhancing pricing tools and automating actuarial processes using Alteryx and Excel\Visual Basic for Applications.
- Collaborating with Underwriting on account pricing, tool development and pricing initiatives.
- Researching and developing pricing benchmarks using available industry data.
- Supporting business units with ad hoc data requests, analyses and pricing metrics.
- Provide input to the development of a Data Control / Staging area for International's business.
- Participate in projects relating to data and the provision of management information relating to all areas of the business.
- Take responsibility for the data framework across the International business.
- Work across wider business projects, as may be required.
Please apply for further information.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Actuarial Pricing Analyst and Data Scientist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert