Stress & Scenario Testing Actuary - Market-Leading Bulk Annuity Provider
- Clarence George
- London (Central) and Agile-Work
- Excellent salary package
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Life insurance, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working on an exceptional opportunity with a market-leading bulk annuity provider to find a Stress and Scenario Testing Actuary. They are flexible on experience and would like to speak to actuaries within the range of part qualified up to several years post-qualification.
- Sit within the newly established Stress and Scenario Testing team, collaborating with wider teams across the business including ALM, Capital, Business Partnering and Financial Automation
- Manage complex processes end-to-end, working in areas such as stressed market risk, balance sheets and Best Estimate Liability
- Work closely with the Head of SST and communicate results to senior management
- Utilise the internal model and work within Solvency II, IFRS and MCEV
- Gain fantastic exposure across teams and senior individuals
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work in a varied project-based role undertaking key strategic tasks for the CFO and Chief Actuary.
Should this role be of interest, please reach out to Clarence George directly.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Stress & Scenario Testing Actuary - Market-Leading Bulk Annuity Provider
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert