Leading Insurer/Asset Manager - Business Partnering Lead (Investments)
- Clarence George
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Excellent salary package
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Banking and finance, Investment, Life insurance, Management consultancy, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Clarence George is working with a leading Insurer/Asset Manager on a Business Partnering (Investments) role where the individual will be partnering with the investment team to support and provide analysis and advice to assist in Senior Management decision making. This individual will help improve business performance and add value in areas such as ALM-related analyses, hedging, matching adjustment and risk management.
- Qualified Actuary/CFA with 3+ years post qualified experience
- Investment expertise – LDI/ALM, Hedging, MA, Capital Optimisation, Illiquid Assets
- Strong understanding of a Life Insurance balance sheet and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to develop lasting relationships with members across the investment team and wider business
- Knowledge of the UK DB and Bulk Annuities markets would be highly desirable
This a phenomenal opportunity to work in a highly dynamic “problem solving” team that offers fantastic exposure across the business with a particular focus on investments. Please get in touch to learn more.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Leading Insurer/Asset Manager - Business Partnering Lead (Investments)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert