Leading Insurer/Asset Manager – Investment Strategy/SAA opportunity
- Clarence George
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Excellent Salary Package
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Investment, Life insurance, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Clarence George is working on an exciting opportunity with a leading Insurer/Asset Manager within their Asset Management and Bulk Annuity team to support the delivery of Strategic Asset Allocation. This hire will be fundamental in producing portfolios for BPA deals, liaising with Fixed Income and Private Asset team and reviewing annuity fund portfolios.
- Qualified Actuary/CFA
- Someone with experience in structuring assets within a Solvency II framework
- Any previous experience with an annuity fund would be highly beneficial
- Strong technical skills, able to review and propose changes to models
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a growing Asset Management Function within a market leading business. Please get in touch to learn more.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Leading Insurer/Asset Manager – Investment Strategy/SAA opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert