Product Control - M/SM (Retail bank)
- Hong Kong
- £5277.24 - £7388.14 per annum
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- Banking and finance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To handle the control and reporting function of a bank's treasury function, including profit attribution analysis, MTM reporting and analysis, Conduct price verification on financial products.
Responsible for the assessment of the valuation adjustment, off-market rate checking. Maintain internal control standards on valuation, front to back position break reconciliation etc. Understanding of product control and able to adapt to different bank's policy, procedures quickly.
Setup of new controls framework and implementation either due to regulatory changes or new business.
Provide advice on control implication on their new business / new product.
Participate discussions on Change initiatives, articulate the user requirements, provide input and solutions to new deals/products/initiatives.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Statistic, Economics, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or relevant disciplines, with professional qualifications of CFA, FRM, CPA or equivalent is preferred;
- At least 5 years' product control market risk management experiences;
- Strong knowledge in treasury / global markets products, such as FX products, Fixed Income, Derivatives & OTC products and financial product analytical skill is preferred;
- Familiar with trading front & back office systems;
- Proficient in MS Excel and practical skill in VBA & SQL;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
Interested parties please click 'Apply Now' or send an updated CV to email@example.com. For any queries, please contact Derek at + 852 3896 2509 a confidential discussion.
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing Actuarial and Tech professionals to our broad client base. We are the #1 Actuarial recruitment company in Asia and one of the fastest growing actuarial teams in the UK.
In an industry with exacting skill parameters, we source quality personnel for niche roles. We regularly host networking events which allow us not only to build unique relationships, but to ensure we are up to date with latest developments and changes in industry. Our experienced consultants embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. It is these values that enable us to provide an unrivalled service to the market.
- 020 3640 9800
6 Bevis Marks
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert